ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sending movie clips by email question...

GR7

Shiny red R32
Does anyone know how I can please email (for free) a couple of movie clips about 295MB in size, taken with my little digital camera please? Seemingly I can't send anything bigger than 25MB at the moment!

Thanks

GR7

Shiny red R32
upload them to youtube (private) , then send a link
Thanks, but they are already on YouTube. Someone contacted me to ask if I can send the clips to their email address so they can take some stills from them, but they are both about eight minutes long and too big to email!

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Exactly, they are to big to email. Would be easier if you asked them for the times they want stills from, then you can take the stills and send them to them

GR7

Shiny red R32
Exactly, they are to big to email. Would be easier if you asked them for the times they want stills from, then you can take the stills and send them to them
You have to remember that I'm blonde and have no idea how to take stills from a movie clip! ;) :D

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Think its actually more complicated than just pressing print screen whilst playing it on windows media player. Might be worth seeing if you can send them a cd with it on. Cd's dont cost a lot these days