ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sending iphone to mazuma...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
offering £183 last time i checked.

All i need to do is do the settings>general>reset to wipe it clean for them?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Yep - Mazuma are great.

I sent the request on Friday afternoon, got the bag on Saturday morning, sent back straight away and the payment was in my account on Monday morning!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah i've used them before too. got £50 for a nokia classic.

tbh, £183 for a 3g 16gb is not bad and hassle free compared to ebay etc.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Dont use the bag they send, or send it to me and i'll hand deliver it.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Dont use the bag they send, or send it to me and i'll hand deliver it.

indeed dude, last time i just sent it myself to ensure it got there. for the sake of a few quid it is worth it.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
offering £183 last time i checked.

All i need to do is do the settings>general>reset to wipe it clean for them?

And then reactivate it in itunes. I got stung for not doing that. 10% knocked off because it wasnt activated.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I used the bag, just sent it recorded, signed for or whatever they call it now.

That way it's insured.

Renaultsport Clio 182
i think its either The Sun or Daily Mirror Newspaper that also offer phone recycling and are supposed to be very reasonable too - maybe worth a quote?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Most likely o2 Recycle who try and take money off for whatever reason they can think of at the time.

They knocked £20 off my mates because he was a CS member and it was down last night.

And another mate got charged £300 with them because of "Increased solar flare activity"

Citroen DS3 DSport
They knocked £20 off my mates because he was a CS member and it was down last night.

And another mate got charged £300 with them because of "Increased solar flare activity"

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true from some of the stories I have read online :D

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I never activated mine and sent it off to Mazuma, I got the original full amount offered.

Golf R/Leon FR
I sent my 16gb 3G to Mazuma yesterday, sent it recorded delivery in their bag. Had an email today saying it was received and cheque sent today :)

First time I've used them, and they were spot on :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
Mazuma are great, no need to reactivate it and I've used the envelope into double figures now. Always wrap the phone in bubble wrap inside it though.

RS Megane DCi 175
As of last night simplydrop are still giving £180 for a 3G 16GB. A little more than mazuma if that's any use to anyone.

yeah i've used them before too. got £50 for a nokia classic.

tbh, £183 for a 3g 16gb is not bad and hassle free compared to ebay etc.

Good price, recycled mine through o2 recycle for £185 with a plus 10% code I found on the net. Got £203.50 for a 3G 16GB day after the iphone 4 came out.

Looked today and the price is down to £158

http://www.o2recycle.co.uk/

Code by the way was more4u

SLK250 CDI
Yep - Mazuma are great.

I sent the request on Friday afternoon, got the bag on Saturday morning, sent back straight away and the payment was in my account on Monday morning!

+1, next day payment FTW. My 3G was fucked as well, dust under the screen and several dents/scratches on the back, still got full payment.

Sent my 3G to Mazuma last Thursday, the money was in my account on Friday mid-day. I'll definitely be using them again if I need to flog another phone.