ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling up & looking to buy a Monaco 172

Vw Passat, clio 182
As title says. Few of you guys and girls already know me. i had a White 182 last year and i traded it in for a mercedes CLK, biggest mistake i've made in my life. After a year of ownership of CLK im bored and sick of it. Im deciding to come back to CS( my mind never left anyway). So atm im looking to buy a nice monaco 172 or i'll buy a silver 182 and get it done white again! I miss my old clio:(

172 with k-tec sound
welcome back mate, your car looked mint at fcs 2008, i was in the blue 1.2 with white detail, we travelled back from fcs with da's rb 182 and leeshez in his bg 182.;)

Vw Passat, clio 182
whats wrong with the merc? just a borin car to drive?
Boring as foook, handles sh*t,loads of body roll and i get around 19mpg around town:dead: good things are i could do donuts and go sideways:rasp:, love the superchargers whine and very comfortable to sit in.

Vw Passat, clio 182
welcome back mate, your car looked mint at fcs 2008, i was in the blue 1.2 with white detail, we travelled back from fcs with da's rb 182 and leeshez in his bg 182.;)
yeh i remember you! lol, your 1.2 looked minted too. i see you got youself a 172 now? :D

Vw Passat, clio 182
how did you get it white? vinyl wrap?
It was respray. I might consider vinyl wrap it now as i don't need to report it to DVLA that i changed colour and it won't show on HPI. And could always just take vinyls off when White is out of fashion. lol
Probably gonna wrap whole car in white then wrap roof, bonnet and wing mirrors in carbon.

Vw Passat, clio 182
Still never seen you in the Merc John, but saw your sister a few weeks ago with Chris.
haha, i work days and nights so thats why you won't see me. Car is usually parked outside the new chinese restaurant on sprotbrough road not far from KFC.
Yeh, my sis and Chris are always together.

Vw Passat, clio 182
:D
Your 182 was sweet! Is it still on here?
Cheers mate:D N6SHV on here owns my old bus now. Haven't talked to him in ages, hope he still looks after my pride and joy.

P5060003.jpg

P5060006.jpg

Last edited:
  172 with k-tec sound
iirc he picked it up cheap and the bodywork was crap, and he worked at a paint shop so he got it done cheap

white cliosport 182
Hey John i have still got it and i have had my new plate on it for ages now, your gutted you got rid, its funny how people dont own these cars for long but then always either buy one again or wish they never got rid. iv been thinking of a meggy 225 lol