ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling Old Mobile Phones using mazuma or the likes ?

Not a 320d
Is it worth doing, i mean should I ? Got an N95 8GB sitting around from my previous contract that i dont use, supposedly i can get about £116 ot £127 worth of argos vouchers for it.

Seems too good to be true in some ways.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
you get the money if you have all the chargers/leads/books usually.

check eBay first, might be able to get more with a well thought out ad.

Not a 320d
Thanks Tom. Ill give it a go then.

you get the money if you have all the chargers/leads/books usually.

check eBay first, might be able to get more with a well thought out ad.

Its batterd really - lots of hairline scratches on the screen, chipped chrome on the arrow key thing, works fine though.

Less hassle than ebay. You find out a price, they send you an envelope, you post it, they send the cheque.

No idiots on ebay asking to send to Mongolia, or asking if it's loaded with p**n.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've used Mazuma, or whatever it's called. You don't need the chargers etc, just the phone. Pretty sure it has to work though. I just went for a direct payment into my account.

I've used Mazuma, or whatever it's called. You don't need the chargers etc, just the phone. Pretty sure it has to work though. I just went for a direct payment into my account.

Doesn't need to work, as long as its not smashed into peices they will still buy it off you, obviously for less monies though.

Bumder With A Buffer
I was gutted I used mazuma and sent them my old N95 8gb...should of got £110 for it and got £90 :( Apparently wasnt in full working condition...errrrr it was the only thing wrong was one of the clips on the battery cover was broken :(

Meh still £90 is better then anything

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's great tbh, I sent a sony erricsson that didn't work and got £79.