ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

selling my cup for £2000 i wonder?

BG 182
if i strip it an sell as parts i would make more than £2000?
whats peoples thoughts?
nothing wrong with car just higher milage at 130,000 got fsh the lot looks great but just want it gone

Should make more than 2k I would have thought.

Suprising all the little bits like switches etc that add up if you can be bothered to strip it completely.

Interior isn't worth alot being poverty spec unfortunately, but bumpers, wheels etc are probably the larger value items. Not sure what the engine would be worth but if its been looked after and serviced regularly then I don't see why it shouldn't fetch more than 2k as a whole.

B

Bucko

Surely you're looking at at least £1200 for just the turinis, interior and engine? But you do have to work for it

Only way to find out is going for it i reckon

is there any reason (other than mileage) why you think it wouldn't make 2k, whole?
breaking's hard work if you just want rid

Surely you're looking at at least £1200 for just the turinis, interior and engine? But you do have to work for it

Only way to find out is going for it i reckon

I don't follow it like some, but would imagine Turini's would go for up to £400 if they had good tyres, the interior probably £100 if you included the door cards as the foam bench and the dining chair front seats aren't that sought after afaik.

A 130k engine I can't see going for a great deal.

BG 182
no other reason its recently been buffed an highly polished an had few bits resprayed the car is stunning for the milage just people get scared of higher milage cars suppose

B

Bucko

I don't follow it like some, but would imagine Turini's would go for up to £400 if they had good tyres, the interior probably £100 if you included the door cards as the foam bench and the dining chair front seats aren't that sought after afaik.

I was thinking £400 for turinis, £300 for interior and £500 for the engine but i all honesty i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
They are, but £2k is reasnable if its good condition and been looked after

Have you already advertised it?

not clued up either, but would have thought it's worth 2k, even with the mileage? i'd try whole, anyway, as breaking takes ages and there's the chance you'll not see the money

Track 172cup

^^ thats more realistic tbh, you would be lucky to sell the engine for much if at all, interior won't get any more than £100 (seen some up for £50) and the wheels if in good condition with good tyres then around £400, if not then less

you would make a bit from the body panels and other bits and pieces but i think you would be lucky to see near £1000-1500 splitting it, plus it's a lot of hassle having to get all the parts packed and sent off

i'm sure it will sell eventually mate

Track 172cup
yeh that would be one of the only reasons i would have thought someone would want to buy it (rebuild) and then it wouldn't be anywhere near the normal £400-500 for a lower mileage engine, would prob be about half that imo

would be a great base for a track car for someone

Westy. MX5
Doesn't make sense breaking a perfectly good car just because the mileage is a bit high. Selling a Cup for £2k. is about right, someone will want a cheap Cup for trackdays or racing I'm sure. Stick it on the free sites first like Pistonheads, Cliosport, Renaultsport and see what the reaction is like.

330i. E30 Touring.
Cup interior is worth f**k all.

IIRC, it's on OZ F1's, not Turinis.

130k will scare people off, even though it shouldn't.

Either way, hold out and sell as a whole. Even if you take slightly less than £2k.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Wang it on ebay, reserve at £1800. Make an ideal track car.

Or, buy the Turinis that are on here for £150, it may sound strange, but people will be put off by the fact they arent on there. My initial thought was the car had been binned/unloved for example ....