ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sell car or not?

1.6 16v without an engine
alrite ppl... im in a situation... do ppl think i should sell me clio 1.6 16v (110bhp) for a civic 1.6 Vti VTEC? (158bhp) i currently cant afford the 182 or 172 insurance since im only 19 and have 6 points lol... god knows how i got insured on my clio on group 10... suggestions please?

Golf R soon...
Nathe16v said:
alrite ppl... im in a situation... do ppl think i should sell me clio 1.6 16v (110bhp) for a civic 1.6 Vti VTEC? (158bhp) i currently cant afford the 182 or 172 insurance since im only 19 and have 6 points lol... god knows how i got insured on my clio on group 10... suggestions please?

How long have you been driving for?

If you get 6 points under two years of having your license you lose it I think.

Personally if I had 6 points, I wouldn't buy a more powerful car cause insurance is going to be through the roof :S

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I've got 6 points too mate. I can honestly agree with the above comments. I'd stick with what you have now and sit it out. Think of the money you'll save! :D