ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seatbelts in 172 (quickie)

Did the Mk1 and MK2 172 have little light on the dash that comes on when the drivers seatbelt is not connected?

Thanks

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

mk2 on the instrument panel,mk1 near the radio display on the dash.mk2 also has the warning beep as well.

Quote: Originally posted by JAY172 on 02 March 2004

mk2 on the instrument panel,mk1 near the radio display on the dash.mk2 also has the warning beep as well.
Ive heard this before but my dynamic dci 2002 doesnt have any warning beep never has done. Dont want it just wondering is it another Renault quality build item.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

probably another renault f**k up as i would have thought yours should beep.mine and our lasses are both 2002 and both beep.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Its weird this one, I thought it was upto the garage to programme the option. My 3 clios, 2001(51), 2002(02), 2002(52) all didnt beep, my mates had a (52) and a (53) from different dealers to mine and his have both beeped and though the warninglight is in a different place to mine. I could do with this as I always drive round with no seatbelt on. Not a good habit to have!!