ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seatbelt around the wrong way?

1.2 Clio
My one rear seatbelt is around the incorrect way.I'm bloody sure it is. Is this possible? Can you put the rear left seatbelt onto the right side? As it has just a single 180degree twist in it. Do they fit one to the other as in left will fit right and right fit left?

172 Cup
Pull forward the lower half of the rear bench undo the bottom bolt and turn it the other way round, then bolt it back.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Guessing a woman has been sat in the back? They always manage this impossible task.

1.2 Clio
Lol, your right about the women!

I would just turn it around, but you cant can you? Surely it has to be round the only way that looks correct??? I'm going to try and swap it now, see what i find.

1.2 Clio
The buckle was twisted, and it looks as thouhg someone had flipped the belt to cover this up. Put the retaining bracket at the bottom of the belt through 360 degree's.
So round went the buckle, and i flipped the belt retainer.
Tadda fixed!