ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat resistor not switching airbag light out

hi all , had some bimarco's in my car for around a month now , since taking the old seats out i done the resistor guide of here and the airbag light and service light is still on !! do i have to do the pretensioner's as well !!

the car also has a omp steering wheel that has the airbag wires in as well , since replacing the steering wheel and seats i have on !! abs light , traction control light , serv light , and airbag light !!

I think you need to do the pretensioner plugs as well thats probably whats wrong with that bit and iirc the tc light and abs is to do with the steering angle sensor.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Airbag light is because you have a dodgy contact or resistor.

Check each resistor with a multimeter and ensure good contact is made by doubling over the ends so it's a very tight fit.

You also probably need to align your steering angle sensor, there is some sort of marker but mine doesn't work so I just remember it's 2 and a bit full rotations from one end.

Airbag light is because you have a dodgy contact or resistor.

Check each resistor with a multimeter and ensure good contact is made by doubling over the ends so it's a very tight fit.

You also probably need to align your steering angle sensor, there is some sort of marker but mine doesn't work so I just remember it's 2 and a bit full rotations from one end.

cheers , will check tommorow