ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat ibiza 19tdi 160 cupra

insignia
sorry wont let me post in the other section. I have been the passenger in one of these,it was remapped estimated 210 bhp and massive torque figures. It is unbelievable how fast these things are. Remember all VAG engines can be remapped for £375.00 and usually give an extra 50bhp. Buy one, remap it and you wont regret it.

Im seriously considering either a Seat Leon,BMW 330D or a Fabia VRS. Once chipped they can seriously shift,faster than my 172,spinning in 3rd gear at 20 mph is weird.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I have rempped both fabia VRS's and Leon Cupra FR150's and admit both go very very well when mapped but the Diesel power is totally different from a petrol car. It just seems to run out far too fast. Gimme a petrol any day :D

P.S £375 is a bit steep;)

Paul

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
you can't beat a rev happy 16 valve lump imo! these new diesels ''feel' quick, as the torque is delivered in one big shove, but as mentioned above run out of puff very quickly

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
i have driven a fabia vrs chipped they feel well fast,was gonna buy 1 too but now i own a 182, the 182 just seems faster, maybe because that rev line just keeps going up, i prefer petrol engines over diesel

insignia
They do run out of puff,but that is because there power is all down the rev range,the simple answer is to change gear,as soon as you do the big shove in the back will be there again,yes the feel even quicker than they are but I kid you not a chipped Fabia will be doing under 7 seconds to 60mph,even with traction problems.It doesnt just feel quick....It is quick