ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat harness

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Just a quick question.

I use to have race harness in a few of my other cars and i was just wondering if anyone here has them and what fitments they are. if they are the hook or bolt in.

Also is there any particular anchor points for the 3 point harness.

thanks in advance

Tom

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i use 4 point 3" OMP harnesses (hook in), and theyre great!!

they hook in to the usual eyelets and the threads match that of all the usual seatbelt anchor points.

from the drivers seat... the right lap strap goes to the b pillar,
the right shoulder strap goes to the rear seatbelt clip anchor bolt, the left shoulder goes to the rear seatbelt end anchor point (on the side of the car, infront of the arch)

i have my harnesses crossed if you hadnt figured!!

the left lap restraint depends on how youve mounted your buckets!! i widened the rear left hole that the original seat mounted to nut and bolt (eyelet) it thought the floor of the car!

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Well i am looking at getting bucket seats in time when i am a track/ 1/4 mile i prefer to have them fitted (with or with out buckets).

i have a set of 3 point omp bolt in ones just now and i am just wanting to know if i can use them or if i need to replace them with ones with the hooks.

Thanks

Tom