ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat belt pulled too hard!

CLIO 1.5 DCI I-MUSIC
A rear passenger pulled one of the seat belts far too hard and the belt has completely jammed, any solutions?

Give it a good wiggle and hope for the best.

I've dismantled seatbelts in the past and there's not a great deal to it. You have little to lose by giving it a go. Just watch out for the metal strip that is likely to unwind and hit you in the face. A replacement from a breaker won't be much.

CLIO 1.5 DCI I-MUSIC
Thanks yeah I've given it a few tugs but when I have time later on I'll get a closer look and fiddle with it for a while

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
The only way to free one off, is by gently pulling it out a small amount, then taking it back slightly less. And just repeat and it should come free.

ph2 clio sport 172
If your close to doncaster welcome to take one out of car I'm breaking for free as will only be going in bin.

ph2 clio sport 172
Haha little to far then lol. Should have noticed with your user name. I spell mine Kieran though :)