ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat belt beeping

clio 182
dont know how this has happend but for about the last two months that annoying fecking noise that keeps beeping if you dont wear your seat belt keeps beeping, with the belt clip'd in or without, is there a fuse that will stop this beeping? when i raise my self off the seat the beeping stops though??? any ideas on how to fix it?? failing this i have a hammer ready to go through the dash lol:mad:

Bumder With A Buffer
Theres a connector that goes into the connector for the seatbelt...make sure that isnt popped out or something???

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry are you asking why it bleeps when you don't put your seabelt on?

Gordon Brown need look no further to see why Britain is in a mess.

clio 182
gally. look a little further....

checked the connector its connected, theres like a trigger shaped (only way i can describe it) thing under the seat thats just hanging there, iv pressed it when driving and when im stoped but it doesnt seem to be doing anything.. beeping only stops now when i raise my weight off the seat.... :S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols sorry mate, I would have ripped the seat out by now! I fooking hate that sound!