ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SE London/NE Kent Rolling Day - Sunday 1st August

What date for the RR day?

• Total voters
  BG182®
RRDAY2.gif

After speaking with Bob at Hayes Dynotech Engineering, he would more then welcome a Cliosport.net rolling road day.

They have a 2008 Dyno Dynamics 450DS Rolling Road with the most up to date software and are known to always produce accurate results every time. Also when you receive your graphs they will be fully explained and any faults flagged up whilst on the rollers.

It's £35 (min 10 cars) for 3-5 runs on the day and you will receive 3 graphs showing you flywheel power, flywheel torque, AFR and wheel horse power.

They can accommodate up to 20+ cars on the day and have a fantastic workshop and garage to browse around. Tea, coffee, cold drinks and snacks will all be available for you all to ganit on.

The dates are as above. Please select which is better for you and I will book the winning day!

The Cliosport Kent area has always suffered from having a local rolling road day, so hopefully interest will be high. I know a good few that will turn up but I shall leave that to you chaps to confirm yourself :)

Please put your name down on the list If you would be interested in attending.

Location: Unit 2a, Europa Trading Estate, Fraser Rd, Erith, Kent DA8 1QL

1.Will

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nothing at the mo :(
Re: SE London/NE Kent Rolling Day

1.Will
2.damo_sport

only doable really if there open sundays? im of every other sat but knwoing me il be working lol.

Nothing at the mo :(

then i can come then :D

p.s my car will be standard by then, so we will see what a standard 182 pumps out :D

BG182®

My 182 made 163bhp yesterday. V6 airbox and a Ktec exhaust only.

The main reason for it being low though is my air fual ratio is running so bad, that it's the same as a turbo'd Evo :(

Nimbus 197

would of loved this.. but i cant come if its deffo 100% sunday x sowwie x mayb the next one x

500 Twinair

1.Will
2.Timmyd
Well up for this...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

I want to say yes, but I'm monitarily challenged atm, so I'll go as a maybe dude.

But I'll turn up no matter what even if just to say hello. :)

BG182®

I want to say yes, but I'm monitarily challenged atm, so I'll go as a maybe dude.

But I'll turn up no matter what even if just to say hello. :)

Even if you dont run mate, it will be a good day out. There should be a few from MeganeSport.net coming also, which includes a few r26's and r26.r's :eek: That alone will make my day lol.

List updated

1.Will
2.Timmyd
3.Damo_Sport
4.Smitchell1
5.Robbos (Maybe)

Iceberg 172

I'll be a maybe... only prob for me is it being a sunday as my gf works on saturdays (so saturdays are my car days lol).

Clio Sport 182

I'm definitely up for this one, sounds awesome

1.Will
2.Timmyd
3.Damo_Sport
4.Smitchell1
5.Robbos (Maybe)
6.interflare

Westfield

I'm a maybe also, depends what date really. really wanna get it on the rollers though!

Westfield

Not sure i'll make this sunday, am out Saturday night for a friends birthday so could be in a bad way... Dont want to say i'll be there and then drop out. Will defo get myself to a local meet soon though.

Cup Turbo, Flamer

1.Will
2.damo_sport
3.johnc172 - depending on dates

Nimbus 197

Not sure i'll make this sunday, am out Saturday night for a friends birthday so could be in a bad way... Dont want to say i'll be there and then drop out. Will defo get myself to a local meet soon though.

fail x haha:rasp:

BG182®

List updated :)

1.Will
2.Timmyd
3.Damo_Sport
4.Smitchell1
5.Robbos (Maybe)
6.interflare
7.Johnc172

BG182®

1.Will
2.Timmyd
3.Damo_Sport
4.Smitchell1
5.Robbos (Maybe)
6.interflare
7.Johnc172
8.knocker

:)

BG182®

No official date has been set until there's more interest mate. Were looking around end of May, early June if possible though.

fad

Clio 182 FF

1.Will
2.Timmyd
3.Damo_Sport
4.Smitchell1
5.Robbos (Maybe)
6.interflare
7.Johnc172
8.knocker
9.Atheist
10.Fad

Could be up for this depending on the date as the Clio will be up for sale in a few weeks :)

Be interesting as its had 4 different results since I had it and now its had a few mods done.

Westfield

1.Will
2.Timmyd
3.Damo_Sport
4.Smitchell1
5.Robbos (Maybe)
6.interflare
7.Johnc172
8.knocker
9.Atheist
10.Fad
11.182Matt (depending on dates)

Im defo in if its in June

BG182®

I'll be popping down there again next week so will try to and get a confirmed date for the end of June time.

BG182®

More interest is needed tbh or the price would be a little more if less car's turned up.

The last thing I would want is a turn out of about 5 owners as that would increase the rolling road price for the runs. We really need a confirmed 10+ cars to get the stated price and going to many meets in the past, you never get a full 100% turnout on the list.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

Robbo we dont want any underpowered ph1 anyway ;)

^ the truth.

Rob - you need to glue some more horses on to that car !!

I'm up for this (date dependant...)

1.Will
2.Timmyd
3.Damo_Sport
4.Smitchell1
5.Robbos (Maybe)
6.interflare
7.Johnc172
8.knocker
9.Atheist
10.Fad
12.TheEvilGiraffe + my scooby doo
13.Dannym3 + the Deutsch barge

BG182®

Good to see some more interest. Hopefully with a few more I can get some dates set up and a voting poll :)

1.Will
2.Timmyd
3.Damo_Sport
4.Smitchell1
5.Robbos (Maybe)
6.interflare
7.Johnc172
8.knocker
9.Atheist
10.Fad
12.TheEvilGiraffe + my scooby doo