ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE Christmas drinks.

Barge
Could well be. I might send a ClioSport.net sticker to Stavros, TBF. I'm on his planes enough. Although, it's not the only reason I'm heading down there... :eek:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Think im doing enough driving today!
Did u cane the nuts off your car spinning the wheels?

Nimbus 197
lol.. lets just say.. the car is not happy.. lool.. n reallly doesnt like the snow.. all the lights are on... ON THE DASH.. FAIL!

Roffle

Craigs not gonna make it guys, it's gonna be suicide coming from Essex in the Vee
Yep sorry all. I'm not coming, it's too bad out there :dapprove:

If it wasn't so bad out i'd be along. I will do drinks when the weathers better (even in the new year etc) :cool:

Nimbus 197
:( Bad times. What you done to it ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wont no until the snow has gone.. til then its staying wher it is.. lool.. the snow has fuked the brakes i think.. . theirs about 4 lights on...

it was the worst drive of my life. last night... never experienced anything like that before ever x

Hope you get it sorted & it's not that bad etc.

The way things are gonig there will be about two people down the pub. Sodding weather !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

172, Tiguan
I'm here, watching Top Gear. I'll drink by myself! LOL

Roads are OK if you stay on the main A Roads. Rest are too dangerous.

If you do come, park in the top carpark.

Nimbus 197
Yeah me 2...... the weather sucks... but it is nice.. hopefully it will be a white christmas x

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Megz, hope your car sorts itself

Craig, don't blame you for not going on the roads in the vee tbh!

Needy, flying to a meet is pretty epic.

Jon, I feel for you, all alone, no one there besiiiiide you....

Everyone in general, sorry I'm not going to be making it, snow, lots of it.

Barge
Planes ok again lol sodding pilots! I need a lot of drink. JR - Loz and Rich coming?

I spoke too soon. Boarding in 30/45 mins! Pffft.

Last edited:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Still waiting for Needster to board her plane!
Might have a nap....

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Good to see everyone :)

Luckily the roads were ok, just the retards using them was the issue!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Yes, had fun! Good to catch up - kicking out time seemed to come round far too quickly.

Glad you got back ok Sash, hope everyone else didn't freeze (Joe in the taxi queue?!)

Renaultsport 220T
Was fun extracting the barge from the carpark this morning. Next time no trackday tyres Richardson!

Good wee night. Ended too early though.

Pics anyone?