ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE Canterbury meet 27/04/2008

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Right guys time for a meet down your way, hopefully il be able to get to this one!
1.00pm SUNDAY 27/04/2008 PC World Car Park, Opposite Mcdonalds where you held the last one if anyone has a postcode could they post it please! :)

1. sash

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Bump! you all say you want a meet so c'mon get your names down!! :rasp:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If it was the weekend after i could make it! but not this time! Sorry

Have a good 'un tho.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
the weekend after (3 & 4th) is the weekend of the A1 GP then the weekend but one after that (18th) its the Hastings meet! and Im unavailable to do the 10th or 11th i think. so really its this weekend or wait a few weeks, what do u guys think?!

LY V6 with Recaros
1. Sash
2. Timmyd
3. Tizer
4. Planetx
5. CSX
6. Deb182 & Col 182

That's if it's still going ahead?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
make sure you all turn up with nice shiny cars ...as the snapper will be out snapping if it is sunny.

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
jeeping f#*k. im driving up north this weekend. its always the same. tut tut frigin tut i not met anyone off here yet and by the time i do the cup will have shed so many bits etc all ill have is a steering wheel left. tut

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Sorry wont be attending this 1, hope it goes ahead.... i will be happy to do any other time except for the next to weekends.

CSX

172 CUP!
1. Sash
2. Timmyd
3. Tizer
4. Planetx
5. CSX
6. Deb182 & Col 182
7. Benbosh
8. Nick (Megane Sport)

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 Dynamique
i dunno if i should coz my clio is in a sorry state, lol, never been to one either but i want me clio to be ready with extra va va voom for me first one lol

500 Twinair
Hopefully will be good weather, was excellent weather yesterday, even gave the car a wash for sunday and then today it rained:(

Are you putting your name down c18 two?:)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
we meet...we kick tyres........we moan about the faults in our cars.

But this meet.....we will be dribbling over Debs V6

500 Twinair
Yeah its on order for someone, saw it yesterday, saleman showed me it and then test drove a 225 lux, was impressed with the power delivery and it got to 70 in no time, totally different from the 182, not as raw though.
The saleman gave me the deal of the week? £6000 px for my car, possibly £1000 off if i was luckyand the only option on the car was ly paint, meaning had to stump up just under 15 grand:(

Was not the best deal but the dealer was making it sound like i should be grateful:nono:

LY 182 FF CUPPED
yes Deb....had my eye on 1 for a while now.

Its whether I can re finance this one I have now back to Reno.

I think if it is raining pull the plug......

LY V6 with Recaros
That's what I was planning on doing at the end of the year if a LY V6 didn't come along. I still love the R26s.