ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SD Cards for DSLR.

A4 Avant
Extreme III's only for me. On my D300 an Ultra II card allows less fps.

I also shoot with 2gb cards, i'd be gutted to corrupt a card and lose a whole 4gb of images. Changing mem cards doesn't bother me.

They are usually a decent price from play.com with free delivery. Make sure you buy them from a reputable company, a lot of stores rebrand lower cards.

£30 from play!

My memory has them for £20.99 so maybe I should just bite the bullet and order a couple.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I use class 2 Sandisk cards and I can say without doubt I would rather have class 8's, worth the extra couple of quid imo. :)

Mondeo ST TDci
Im a CF man. But from my experience Extreme's are worth every penny !
Ive shot with cheap cards before and although they claim fast speeds, they never do keep up with the 'genuine' Extreme cards.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I meant to say class 6 above, oops. Decent price for the 4Gb on that mymemory site. If there wasn't so much else I wanted I'd probably get one or two.