ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scunnthorpe

clio 182
any1 from around the scunnthorpe area? i know there is a couple of people on here from lincoln way on, just see'ing if there is any1 local

Do you spell it like that to evade the swear filter? lol

Not from there, but it is a lovely part of the country :)

clio 182
good luck! from a dealer? i got mine from eddie wrights in scunny and i have to keep taking it back, having lots of probs with it

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
no ive bought it private but its mint only one little mark on the o/s/r alloy and thats it inside and out full of recipts , service history , past and present mot's i love it i will put a picture up

clio 182
yep wanna c picture, i shouldnt of got mine! been at garage over night waiting for a call now to see weather it ready or not

Megane R26
Grimsby here, but in brigg quite alot atm. Have to get a mini meet on the go 1 nite soon. :approve:

clio 182
ever since ive got it its had problems, only had it a month from eddie wrights in scunny

my blowers dont work n apparently it needs a new control unit but they dont wanna get the part coz its expensive n want a second option so its at renault now been they for nearly 2days now. they wont wanna order the part incase its the wrong one as its getting done under warrently so they wanna make sure they get the right part. which leaves me without a car n loosing money coz i cant get to work coz i get paid for what i do. n they wont give me a car coz they i need to go thru my insurance company to insure it n they wanna charge me 40 quid for the presure! ffs!

rant over lol

only had the car a month, its been back twice for the traction/abs light keeps coming on, broke down n needed a new coil pack n sparkies, been back 4 times for the seat coz it doesnt move and move to get into the back properly. and now its been in since wednesday morning for the final seat parts fitted, blowers and crusie control doesnt always work! so they menna be fixing it all
oh and the exhaust heat sheld is loose n they are fixing that too coz it rattleing like a b**ch at traffic lights

now its rant over lol

clio 172
I used to supply Eddies wrights with parts, what a sh*te company that is. We stopped supplying them for a few reasons, one of the main reasons is the amount of warranty parts sent back... which was down to incorrectly fitted parts. Not from scunny but work there, just down the road from Eddie wrights

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
1.gif

heres a pic of mine from the advert i bought if from i will get more up once ive gave her a polish

Megane R26
blowers not working almost certainly the 'resistor pack'
ive had the same problem this week, fitted a new pack n they work a treat again. costs a fair whack from renault tho. i also have the abs n warning lights comin on fairly often on my 172 aswell. hitting a bump quite often sets them off or when im cruising on the motorway they just come on for no reason. i just restart the car n it sorts itself out.

i bought my first clio from eddie wrights n to be fair i had to go back twice with it but they fixed it all up without any problems. dont think ill be going back there again tho lol

clio 182
1.jpg

heres a pic of mine from the advert i bought if from i will get more up once ive gave her a polish

looks sweet I want them wheels for mine, plus a cup or trophy or v6 spoiler for mine

blowers not working almost certainly the 'resistor pack'
ive had the same problem this week, fitted a new pack n they work a treat again. costs a fair whack from renault tho. i also have the abs n warning lights comin on fairly often on my 172 aswell. hitting a bump quite often sets them off or when im cruising on the motorway they just come on for no reason. i just restart the car n it sorts itself out.

i bought my first clio from eddie wrights n to be fair i had to go back twice with it but they fixed it all up without any problems. dont think ill be going back there again tho lol

yeah Renault said it was a pack and apparently I have a wiring problem n need a new wiring loom! Said it'll take 2 hours to fit? Am guessing that could b y sumtimes the cruise control works then next time it doesn't?

Im sure you will love it again when its all fixed. It's just getting it fixed

hopefully it'll b all good once it's fixed. Just seems like it's one problem after another. Hopefully this will b the last problem n I can drive it ready for the spring touch wood!

Clio 182
Cleethorpes here

Bought my 182 about 7 weeks ago and I find myself keeping my eye out for others when I'm driving now. Its surprising how many of the things there are around!

In the first 4 weeks the car went back to the dealership 5 times!! And I still love it :)

Megane R26
Cleethorpes here

Bought my 182 about 7 weeks ago and I find myself keeping my eye out for others when I'm driving now. Its surprising how many of the things there are around!

In the first 4 weeks the car went back to the dealership 5 times!! And I still love it :)

Are u the guy who was scrapin the speed bumps last nite? The missus was flashin u when u passed several times.

clio 182
I was thinking there is a pub in south ferriby next to the Humber or brandy warf off the a15 which a home made cider place. Was thinking a good place for photos too

Megane R26
I was thinking there is a pub in south ferriby next to the Humber or brandy warf off the a15 which a home made cider place. Was thinking a good place for photos too

yeh sounds good. i know where brandy wharf is... had a few good hangovers from the place :)

clio 182
sweet whats the last letters on ur plate n ill give u a flash or if u c me, a low 182 with red fog light intake, ..FMG

J

Jonny_172

yeah al keep an eye out mate its 'HAE' got black lights on the back

clio 182
yeah good idea, had that meet a brandy wharf on saturday, but only me n two others went, pritty pointless really lol

J

Jonny_172

the clio club haha i seen u a was off to work, a caught a glimpse in my mirror wen a drove past silver 54 plate a thought it couldve been u, small world lol

Clio 182
^^ Lol

I posted on the other thread about not making it Saturday. I had every intention of going, but ended up going away the night before. Next time :)