ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scroll 7" Tablet

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Anyone got one on here or had experience with them?

My Brother-in-law just picked one up for casual use and also for my young nephew to use and he's quite impressed by it as it runs the Android 2.1 operating system so supports things like Angry Birds I believe which my nephew loves.

I'd like one just for casual use also as I tend to lay in bed on my iPhone which gets tedious tbh.

Opinions/thoughts?

Ebay Link - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Storage-Optio...524?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item41565bfda4

!CDSbIIQBGk~$(KGrHqIOKocE0h!WGQ-MBNOEfdpOzg~~_12.jpg

*No I might aswell no just buy an iPad as they are quit a bit more expensive.

Cheers
Andy.

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I had a quick play on one of those but these Scrolls can be picked up for £100ish.... I think I'll pop over tomorrow and have a play and see how it feels.

I think he has hacked it something which has made it a lot more responsive so I'll see.... Girlfriend is against it as I dont "need" one but when it comes to tech what do we actually need?

Clio 182 cup'd
Resistive screen will be shocking to use. Galaxy Tab would be far better if you can find one for £250, I found the Galaxy pretty decent to use, not as slick as an iPad but its half the price...

182FF with cup packs
Check out the Advent Vega

Nice little bits of kit for £245. I've had one playing 720p video. Three people I know have them.

Multitouch, 10 inch screen, runs Flash, and if you get the Modaco custom rom to run on it, it has full Market access.

It's probably the best of the Android 2.2 tablet crop that I've seen. Perfect for sofa browsing, and the NVidia Tegra processor is pretty nifty.

I'm gonna get one eventually, but I just spent £350 on a DSLR. :)