ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Screens in suvisor, How Much

How much are the screens that are used in the sunvisors?

I am looking to buy some and wanna know how much i am looking at and where i can get them from? Also what do i need to get my xbox connected in the motor and how much all the parts needed are?

Any advice is good.

Kev

I want a screen in my car! Was looking at some of the cheaper ones to go ont he dash though - I have a feeling the sunvisor ones cost a bit!

Daz.

hmmm I cant see how putting a screen in the sunvisor is a good move really ! what about when you come to sell the car and your market is reduced by 50% because there are no mirrors there !!!!

I have been looking into screens in the visors and then running them of the PS2 I reckon you can get the screens and wiring for about £200 then its just a case of fitting them cleanly into the visors, I was thinking of making some MDF replacements and then using clips to make them stay up when not being used, and then trimming over the MDF.

Glenn of here got his screen for £50 the lucky git!!

Nah cheap screens can pick them up for about £75 each then wiring is about £50 I believe, its not the most expensive of things to do but its making it look tidy thats the hard part.

where can you get screens for £75? Let me know as i wanna get some in my car asap.

Where do you get the wiring from as well and what parts do you need?

the trouble with cheep screens is that they tend to be thicker, so installing them in the sunvisors looks crap unless you are confident enough to remove their caseing and just mount the actual screen. also be carful that the screens you get are PAL or NTSC/PAL switchable (standerd in the states is NTSC) otherwise the xbox wont work on them. to get mine fitted (just the screens, not the PS2) cost me about £650, and they are no thicker than standerd sunvisors and dont need clips to stay up. not cheep but they look proffesional and you wouldnt know from the outside that they were there.

Luke

If i do it i think that i want to do it properly like luke did. I want the really thin screens.

Where can you buy them from?

Where did Luke get his from?

NSJ Audio

sheen lane

London

0870 0102800

quote luke and cliosport then you should get a discount. if not mine are for sale.

Luke

Or you could buy sunvisor screens! They replace your standard sunvisors and have screens built in to them.

Not sure of the quality but I know they are not that expensive. Around 250ish I think

Look on ebay there were loads on there a short while ago