ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scratches on headlights!!!

CLIO 1.2 16V MK2 EXPR
mornin all, this is my first thread on ere and i'm thrilled to be ere...:D

now down to business - is there any way of getting rid of these scratches i have on me front headlights on the plastice cover thing (cant you tell i'm no pro!) the previous owner was abit over zealous when he cleaned the car...

its annoyin more than anything...:mad:

thanks in advance my fellow clio companions...

phase 1 172
alot of my cars hav ahd them i fink its people using corse materials to get rid of flies! a breakin down compound will remove light scratech if not buy sum more headlights unless u can liv wiv it!

TeZ

Non RS : (
must get some do they sell it at halfauds as i cant be arsed to order online tomoz lol
and need to go there for some sprays( cheap wheel refurb for my mates 205 field car :p)

TeZ

Non RS : (
fek, thats buddy :p

got that swissvax yet lol, i would advise on the swissvax paint putty that s**t is BRILLLLLL

106 GTi
I use S100 Plastic Polish on Plastic lights when working by hand or just machine polish them with Menzerna Final Finish when working by machine.