ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratched Cup wheels

Just had a look at my Cup wheels and I have noticed on every hole that they have fitted locking wheel nuts to has scratches round the rim of the hole and the lacquer is starting to come off them all, on that part of the wheel. Does anyone else think I would be out of order to ask for 4 brand new wheels baring in mind my cars only 3 months old!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Clio 1.6 16V

Get the dealer to fit a locking wheel nut to a non-marked hole with the standard lock key and standard wheel brace while you watch. If it marks it you have a case. If it doesnt it proves it was done pre-delivery. Either way Im sure you have a case!

Neil,

I think you should kick up mailto:f@uk">f@uk.

I had my alloys off the other other weekend to polish them and noticed that the insides were starting to flake and blister. (wouldnt have noticed if I didnt take them off).

Reno wanted to re furbish but I wouldnt accept that, so they said that because the car is only 9 months old and has just turned 7000 they would replace tem all. Going in on Thursday. Old man is taking it in on Thursday - Iam in Turkey on Sunday for 2 weeks!!!

Mac

This happens when they get PDI cause CAT dont give a sh*t really pisses me off. Anyway car went to have some work and I asked if they wouldnt use a air gun, the women just looked at me like I was a dickhead. It came back with more marks, but was a lease car. Dont want them any where near my new car though as its mine. Muppets.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Well the wheels on my 172 are soo kerbed (previous owner) that I just look on it as a bonus.. less weight..