ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish RR Day

S2000
Just got these pics and videos off my mate who was there. As I forgot my camera :mad: his are the only ones I've got. They are just of my clio and the teg as he ran out of memory after that, lol.

My clio with a few more in the background
100_0062.jpg

Clio on the rollers
100_0071.jpg

Clio RR graph
Image001.jpg

Teg
100_0063.jpg

Teg on the rollers
100_0079.jpg

Teg on the way home
100_0083.jpg

The rest of them are at http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/donsrno1/RR/

Video of the teg on the rollers, vtec kicks in about 3 seconds as he missed the start, lol

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/donsrno1/RR/?action=view&current=100_0078.flvhttp://vid7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/donsrno1/RR/100_0078.flv

Don't suppose anyone else got a decent video of mine on the rollers? The one I took on my phone came out really badly and I think my mate accidently deleted the one he took as it wasn't on the CD he gave me :( .

Last edited:
  Rb 182
Car was looking ace, whats with the 2 diff wheels?

Im looking into get a valver after i get my new Rt on the road, or poss saving harder and getting a 172.

S2000

Im looking into get a valver after i get my new Rt on the road, or poss saving harder and getting a 172.

Cheers mate, didn't get a chance to speak to you on sat but was going to ask how you boys were getting on with the turbo?

The two wheels are because the tyres are needing replaced on the willy wheels I had on the front so I just put some old alloys I had lying about on for now as I'm a bit skint, lol.

You know you don't want to get a 172 though, really you want a valver or even a hybrid ;). There is a slight possibility I may sell mine in the next few months but I've not decided yet so drop me a PM if you want when you are looking.

S2000
nice

what power did the DC2 make?

DC2 made 195bhp. Think he was hoping for a bit more but he changed the manifold recently and said there was a noticable drop in performance so thinks that might have a little to do with it.

DC2 is a little quicker than the hybrid but it is completely stripped with only a drivers seat at the moment.

Rb 182
Turbo's getting there slowly. No realy updates though. :(

I love the old skool clio's. Being in Johns 172 makes me want one as i get the privalge of driving it every now and then.

PM me if your thinking about selling, would poss be intretsed.

What kind of price were you thinking? (via Pm if you wish)

Your mate works at Halfords at hermi gate?

Cheers mate, didn't get a chance to speak to you on sat but was going to ask how you boys were getting on with the turbo?

The two wheels are because the tyres are needing replaced on the willy wheels I had on the front so I just put some old alloys I had lying about on for now as I'm a bit skint, lol.

You know you don't want to get a 172 though, really you want a valver or even a hybrid ;). There is a slight possibility I may sell mine in the next few months but I've not decided yet so drop me a PM if you want when you are looking.

S2000

I love the old skool clio's. Being in Johns 172 makes me want one as i get the privalge of driving it every now and then.

Will have a think about it and drop you a PM about price in a bit but not really sure on price yet, or even selling it tbh.

Yeah Niall works at Halfords - how do you know that? lol

Rb 182
Its just down from my work, Vaux edinburgh. was down quite a bit getting stuff for the Uno before i sold it.

Just drop me a PM. Im in no rush so even if its a few months.

Looking great though. :cool:

Will have a think about it and drop you a PM about price in a bit but not really sure on price yet, or even selling it tbh.

Yeah Niall works at Halfords - how do you know that? lol