ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Old Military Road (A939, A93)

E92 M3
I was on a training course up this way with work last week, took the work Audi down this road on the way home. Even the 3.0 diesel loved it, and this road gets better every time I drive it!!

I used to live in Laurencekirk just south of Stonehaven and we would often nip across to Aviemore or head across to Fort William that way. It really is a superb road with not a lot of traffic but very well sighted so easy to overtake.
Must have been fun in the M3. I did it in one of my old cars which was an E46 M3 and it was incredible. The first picture you have of the M3 on here reminds me of the section along near Hartside on the way to Alston.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for sharing, mate :) Love that road! I've only driven it a couple of times because it's a hell of a drive from Wales to get there and back...

E92 M3
Doesn't look like any of us will be enjoying this road any time soon

shot_2015-12-30_18-10-48.png