ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Porsche Boxster987S
Hi guys and girls. Iv been looking on this site for months now so finally decided to join:) . I have to say this a fantastic site. Iv learned loads from reading the many threads causing my taste in modding to change dramatically:eek: . At the minute i drive a 1.2 and have modded it in a way which i THOUGHT was brill over the last 2 years. Now that im 20 im on the lookout for a sport.:)

Paul

Porsche Boxster987S
:eek: not a chance lol even i hate it now. not anything major done to it , no kit anyway. its currently being returned to standard so i can sell;)

Porsche Boxster987S
standard008.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
:eek::eek::eek: i know i know. was only 18 when i RUINED it lol. atleast ive seen the light now. 182 for me:D

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Change the lights and it will look reet. Will look alot better than some of the crap on here. Looks really clean and looked after.

Also, take the spoiler off, and put a cup spoiler on it, would look nicer.

Welcome along.

Car isn't as bad as you made out. I pictured a monstrosity!
Other than the lights and the spoiler i like it.

Porsche Boxster987S
thanx:eek: yea the lights are my biggest regret. bought them when ktec first released them over a year ago and actually spent 300 on them *gulp*
since ive been on this site its really opened my eyes up. just wish i hadnt spent all that money. oh well:dapprove: onwards and upwards. ( oh . . and yea its cleaned and dried properly 2-3 times a week)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Im sure you could easily pick up new front lights. Easy then sell the old front lights. Make money on them and have the car nice and standard.

I bet you could spend the money on the spoiler and lights, and it would look a cracking car.

Porsche Boxster987S
ive still got my standard lights(with silvervisions:rasp:) I will put it back to standard but wont be keeping it. too many engine problems now and the mileage is 65k.:rolleyes: im just desperate for my new car:race:

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Who's car was that u where driving the other nite when i saw u?? was it Stolen?......:rasp::rasp:

Bmw E36 M3 , Lotus E
Hi paul

Welcome to the site if you need any parts give a pm am just down the road and over a couple of hills

Regards Sutt autos

Porsche Boxster987S
fpmsl

hi

love the site guys :) Hope to attend a few meats this year. Ive just left school and hoping to get the car in my avator in a few years time.

ta:)

Status
Not open for further replies.