ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish modified

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
A few in the car park,

Seen ph1 ending hax looked lovely dave said was stus,

Was a trophy leaving I seen in my mirror leaving think your mrs seen my cup.

And a silver 182 leaving as well

BMW E36 328i Sport
I saw a White turbo 172/182 not sure which, 3 182s, about 5 197s and a megane sport. All were tastefully modified no bodykits or any neons so at least they werent letting the side down.

283345_256501951031650_153054208043092_1235385_2376973_n.jpg

Saw your Cup parked up when I was there Gaz, looked superb!

Android's motor was looking stunning inside the main building too.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Saw your Cup parked up when I was there Gaz, looked superb!

Android's motor was looking stunning inside the main building too.

Cheers mate, didn't see your 200 would have liked to have seen it yet to see a red one on the road. You made any changes to it? Always liked your 172 wheels in that colour on the old car!

Androids was clean eh!

Cheers mate, didn't see your 200 would have liked to have seen it yet to see a red one on the road. You made any changes to it? Always liked your 172 wheels in that colour on the old car!

Androids was clean eh!

Didn't have it with me mate, went up in my mates car. Aye it's had a few wee bits done to get it how I want it, black wheels, black Cup spoiler, projectors/HIDs, keep meaning to take proper pics of how it looks now.

Aye the paintwork on his was like glass, stood out against the majority of motors in there which were swirl city!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Didn't have it with me mate, went up in my mates car. Aye it's had a few wee bits done to get it how I want it, black wheels, black Cup spoiler, projectors/HIDs, keep meaning to take proper pics of how it looks now.

Aye the paintwork on his was like glass, stood out against the majority of motors in there which were swirl city!

Aye get some pics up want to see it!

yea i think that was on the stand next to me looked great

What's the Clio like with a turbo?

The silver 182 is mine mate

Looked gd mate the mrs wanted to see a plane land hence me turning lol!

Nice one man! You lot definitely had one of the more tasteful stands, the red EG on it was spot on as well.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
My trophy was in the car park at the end near the car park entrance where the swallowed £4 off you for parking

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Might have been your trophy I seen Marc leaving the passenger seemed to notice my car anyways