ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish lot, Two spare seats for LeMans 2014.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Right, basically, myself and Danny are going to LeMans next June with the usual lot from down south. We've decided to take my X5 and stick an air mattress in the back with the seats down (rather than sleeping in a tent).

Now, to keep costs to a minimum (fuel, pitch, ferry) I'm opening up TWO spaces in my car. The lucky two will be tenting it but sharing a plot with Danny and myself. I'll be buying a roof box for extra storage but it will mainly be used for when the rear seats are down on site.

AFAIK, it will be £110 each give or take. That's for our pitch in the best campsite at LeMans and race pass. On top of that, we'll have fuel and ferry to pay and spending money (beer/food).

I'd rather it was two of the longer serving members but tbh, we'll spend that much time together over the weekend, we'll get to know you anyway.

£40pp DEPOSIT NEEDS TO BE PAID BEFORE THE 16th!!

I want two people who are FULLY COMMITTED, can't be arsed with folk dropping out etc.

We'll be leaving Glasgow on Wednesday/Thursday 11/12th of June and should be home late Monday 16th.

Gaz & Danny.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you're laying in the back asleep, where will you put all of your stuff?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Right, f**k it. Book me in your car. I need to make a phone call later on to see if I'll have someone with me.

I have one or two conditions though, I need fag breaks on the journey.

You cannot touch me inappropriately.

Speak slowly.

And where are you leaving England from? I could meet you there.

This is bad timing because i'm about to walk out of the door. I'll text you both later on.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Right.. Get that c**t Mace to come!

You better be serious.

AFAIK, it'll be Dover/Calais.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Colshe, I'll PM you payment details for the £40pp. Danny and I have already paid ours.

Inferno 225 cup
I wouldn't mind jumping in tbh, can't see a lot my end lads going tbh.

Work are just being c***s with my days off at the min.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome - my birthday is the 19th, we'll make it a double celebration!x

I don't mean to sound like a killjoy, but I won't be doing drugs or fighting this holiday. It's my sons 7th birthday on the 18th and I'd rather be a Turk than miss that.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I don't mean to sound like a killjoy, but I won't be doing drugs or fighting this holiday. It's my sons 7th birthday on the 18th and I'd rather be a Turk than miss that.
FFS! You've just been evicted.