ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish lot mini meet- Chaterhault 26/05/08

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the scottish lot had a bit of a mini meet at a country and heres is the pics. the others with camers please feel free to post your pics
Pictures here
77889ab6.jpg

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
must admit i doo really like Marks Cup, it just look slike a right **** you could just have some propper fun with.

56a59d7c.jpg

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
chaterhault park in just out side hamilton, its got a big chateaux up the top of the hill and an unrestricted view of the shire.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Ahhh right, ill nedd to keep my ear to the ground for next time...

dig out £5 and join the club then you can see the meets section and you can get the details of all the future meets like the peebles run in a fortnight.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
you can still view the meets forum even if you dont pay the 5er, but it was a last minute arranged thing

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the scoob is lovely, but only the from the front 3 sides, it looks very aggressive and muscular almost but then you get to the back and those lights just let it down, even if it had red lenses it would make a world of difference, my biggest grope d the rear fog and reverse light, they just make th eback a bit off babalnce, kinds alike golfs, i like symmetry lol.

the V is really nice in person the mars/flame red was looking lovely in the light, i love that orangy hue it has in bright light. and the noise soo loud but yet pleasing.

and thanks Alan, but the camera done the work lol, On auto its fantastic, all i have yo do is hold the camera at the right height and press the shutter button. You'd have thought after taking 200+pics with it i'd know how to work it but i dont lol. i'll need to practice before peeples.

Turbos.
Nice pics, really liking the new STI, much better than the Evo.

Cup with roof rack does look cool actually, i want one!