ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scott.'s Hero Spec Nimbus!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Cheers mate. A chap off here called Rich bought the Clio.

It was me who bought the Cup, awesome drive home thanks Scott..... The 197 looks simply stunning.

PS, photocopied tax disc is in the post tomorrow

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There's something missing for me. Weird. I love nimbus aswell.

Maybe some black speedlines.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
18ME rings a bell, if it's the 18ME who has a Black Merc CLS & owns some kitchen appliance shops then I bought his CBR600F from him a couple of weeks back! haha small world if so :)

3 MPS, MX5
18ME rings a bell, if it's the 18ME who has a Black Merc CLS & owns some kitchen appliance shops then I bought his CBR600F from him a couple of weeks back! haha small world if so :)

Hope the bike's going well Andy, didn't know you were into Clio's.

Scott, the V5 came today so I'll send it off to the DVLA and put the V5C (green part) in the post to you today.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I've never had one Martin, came on here in 2002 when I bought my Cooper S with the sole intention of trolling, liked it and kinda stuck around hehe

Bike is going great thanks, 600 more miles on it than when we picked her up, she's gone away for the winter now though :-(

197 cup pack
Just purchased this car, nice to see it looked like it was well loved in the past.

A group of us just purchased 197/200's to do some cheap winter trackdays and have some fun!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1700170874975.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700170874975.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 59