ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion noise levels

Ian964

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF & Cayman R
Hi, I’m new here, and looking for some advice. I’ve just picked up a 182 FF which I’m planning on tracking with my son. It’s fitted with a Scorpion resonated cat-back exhaust (SRN019) and I was wondering what noise limit it would be. First track day will be Brands Indy with a 105db static limit, by ear I think we’ll be fine but just wanted to check.

Thanks
Ian

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Should be well under I have a stainless system with only one rear box and decat. Mines loud and normally get on track ok

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
It came in at about 87 yesterday
You done well I was 96 my mates black and red wide arch fiesta made 103db and he got a warning for drive by we had to make up a temporary muffler out of a can amd jubilee clips. They let him back out and seemed to work. He was breaking the noise limit on downshift apparently