ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

scorpion exhaust for valver

has any one got had one of these? thinking about getttin one and wonderin on peoples opinions of them? how loud are they? whats the quality like etc?

cheers

Pete

build quality of scorpion exhausts is usually 2nd only to magnex

sound, usually a little raspy, but quite deep, not boomy (like k-tec)

fitting, top class

overall, a little expensive, but still one of the best manufacturers around

i got a scorp. great exhaust. fits really well but it does have a vertical hanging backbox which may cause probs if your running very low. the sound is very subtle which i like. dont like these over deafening exhausts.

I got the same exhaust except mine sits abit higher than that, sounds nice, even better with the k and n!

cheers people, just wanted to check on the sound of it really. ive narrowed it down to a scorpion or mongoose i think. but keep havin k tec in the back of my mind.

reckon ill be goin for the scorpion.

how much did people pay for theirs? found it for £256 at mo

cheers

Pete

Damn thought i still had the receipt, must of given it with the paperwork when i sold me valver! errr think it was somewhere in northhampton on the way to santa pod, down an endustrial estate!