ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion exhaust fitting problems

BG Clio 182 FF
I've fitted my Scorpion SRN019 exhaust today (with decat).

Problem is i'm really struggling to line it up properly. At the minute it's bang-on central, but too high and is melting the plastic bumper cut-outs. If I lower it a little then the tail trims look wonky and lop-sided.

All mounts have been refreshed with new renault items. Including the new red centre hanger.

Lovely sound, but I don't want my bumper to be a melty mess.

Any advice much appreciated.

2005 Clio 182 FF
Is the bend over the rear beam lined up right? I found this to be a snag on mine (although mines janspeed super sport) Failing that maybe try put some washers under the exhaust mount to drop it down a few mm

BG Clio 182 FF
Is the bend over the rear beam lined up right? I found this to be a snag on mine (although mines janspeed super sport) Failing that maybe try put some washers under the exhaust mount to drop it down a few mm

I'll check where it goes over the beam tomorrow morning. But good idea with the washers. Should lower it down just enough (couple of mm). Thanks mate.