ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scoffs R5

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Browsing Youtube Found This...

Last time I seen it was circa 500BHP now it appears to be 750.. Quick google search didnt bring much recent info up (Maybe i wasnt looking hard enough?)

Anyone know if the above is true and its running this daft power :race:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ah Remember that thread now :eek:

Wonder if it will crack the 1000Bhp barrier...

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What was that flash of light at end of video? And how loud is that!!!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I think it has a side exit exhaust and that will just be some flames coming from it.. Because Drag Car

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
You have to admire people that push cars to their limits.

Would love that as a sleeper and try to make it as standard as possible.

Black 200
That is incredible. The size of the hairdryer is ridiculous. As said, it would make an amazing sleeper.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think the noise of it whilst it's idling at lights would give it away. Wonder what mpg figures it gives. Joke.

williams 2,seat leon
Last time i spoke to him it was around 741 brake. I was going to get him to do the vag gearbox on the turbo until i stripped it and went standard again. Chuffing rapid tbh.

big boost cup
Last time i spoke to him it was around 741 brake. I was going to get him to do the vag gearbox on the turbo until i stripped it and went standard again. Chuffing rapid tbh.

Its a mental little r5 cant wait to have a nosey around it when i take mine up there for its vag box in a few weeks