ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ScanGaugeII - any good?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
http://www.scangauge.comHey, i've wanted to be able to read my MPG, etc in my Clio (Authentique 03) for a while now, - see how different driving styles affect my MPG etc.

Are scangauges compatable with the Clio? also how are these wired up? And is it worth having?

Cheers, James

T

thecremeegg

My mums got a scanguage 2, and it works a treat in her mx-5. I tried it on my clio and it doesnt work :( it doesnt connect which is really annoying. It can read error codes as well, which saves time and money when going to the garage...the main reason i wanted it to work!

206 GTI 180 & 106 GTI
Got one on my 206 180 and works really well. Using it to monitor intake temps at the moment.
Its just plug and play.

Nick

http://www.scangauge.comHey, i've wanted to be able to read my MPG, etc in my Clio (Authentique 03) for a while now, - see how different driving styles affect my MPG etc.

Are scangauges compatable with the Clio? also how are these wired up? And is it worth having?

Cheers, James

It won't do MPG I don't think.
Forget it though no point in it its not use in a Clio Renault just are difficult using CAN networks.

To get best mph drive at the max torqu value assuming its not to high as slow as possible and ast like there eggs on the brake and accelerator pedasl.

T

thecremeegg

It does do MPG :)
Its irritating that renault have to be different :mad:

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
because its american. Obd laws etc were different. they say it will scan any car after 96 but that doesnt guarantee it scans european cars. you need a later type obd scanner. has anyone tried a scanner called obd 2 its orange in colour and listed on e bay a lot