ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ScanGauge 2

Anyone installed one of these?

Pretty interested in one, mainly for monitoring temps on track. Especially the transmission oil temp on the EDC!

I know there’s a few copies out there, are any of them worth the ££ considering some are significantly cheaper? If so, what’s the compromise?

Thanks in advance

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I have a Scangauge in mine, I need to familiarise myself with it as I'm not sure what all the readings are! Well apart from rad temps and charge temps, it was already installed.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I have a Scangauge in mine, I need to familiarise myself with it as I'm not sure what all the readings are! Well apart from rad temps and charge temps, it was already installed.
When you have a play can you see what it reads please? Interested in boost and water temps. Thanks

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
DSC_3067~2.JPG

2014 Clio 200t edc
Yeah I know but i’m tighter than a Yorkshire person, so i’m trying myself. Also I enquired late 2021 and it was £150, asked the other day and it is £175. Even more incentive to try myself.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Yeah I know but i’m tighter than a Yorkshire person, so i’m trying myself. Also I enquired late 2021 and it was £150, asked the other day and it is £175. Even more incentive to try myself.
Isn't there someone on the Mk4 group that's done a vid or something where you can upload it yourself?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Isn't there someone on the Mk4 group that's done a vid or something where you can upload it yourself?
Yeah there is quite a decent video tutorial etc and the lad is really helpful. It’s on YouTube. Unfortunately when I tried it the adaptor I bought was faulty and I bottled it before I blew the unit up. I’ve bought it again to try and will see if I can do it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Im surprised yours hasn’t got it on!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Yeah there is quite a decent video tutorial etc and the lad is really helpful. It’s on YouTube. Unfortunately when I tried it the adaptor I bought was faulty and I bottled it before I blew the unit up. I’ve bought it again to try and will see if I can do it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Im surprised yours hasn’t got it on!
Mine does has the monitor, the Scangauge was a surprise to me when I got in the car 😁

Fingers crossed you get it to work.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Mine does has the monitor, the Scangauge was a surprise to me when I got in the car 😁

Fingers crossed you get it to work.
Nope, no ball. It must be my laptop not working correctly but I don’t know why. I’ll try and borrow a laptop and try again, I really want RS monitor but don’t have the money to throw on stagex.
I’m hoping someone close to me can do it for some beer tokens instead if I fail again.
that was a nice surprise, also didn’t think the scangauge would do boost pressure etc. does it correlate with the RS monitor?

Mk4 trophy 220
Any luck with the rs monitor? Any info on the tutorial video? I'm interested in rs monitor for mine but when I looked on stagex I'm sure it said 950 quid which seems a little excessive to me lol!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Any luck with the rs monitor? Any info on the tutorial video? I'm interested in rs monitor for mine but when I looked on stagex I'm sure it said 950 quid which seems a little excessive to me lol!
No, I’ve got the bits again, but I think it may be my laptop. I might give it a go if I can borrow a laptop from someone. Really want it done but I’m not paying £175 for it!