ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scam??? or retardly good bargin!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Dynamique S TCE
Oh my, so so so so so tempted, even if I buy it and just leave it sitting on the drive, would love to own a clio like that :(

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
someone ring him ffs, as long as the log book matches up to the car and hes owns it take it

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FFS!!! If that's legit i'd have bought it, my gearbox exploded and I paid £270 for a replacement
and it'll cost me the best part of £500 to get it fitted with new mounts and clutch.

I could have just driven around in that one, or taken the box out of it to fix mine, and just stored the £500 track car
until I had enough money to get it going again.

If you wanted a quick sale by the weekend, you'd get £950-£1,100 for a car like that all day long if it's genuine.

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That cannot be legit! You'd stick it on ebay on a 3 day auction and get way more than that. The names don't match up, I think someone is winding his mate up.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
must be a scam imho. nobody is that desperate for 500.00. owned from new and spent thousands and suddenly decides to sell it for 500?? if it was genuine and not at the other end of the country i would buy it now.

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  340i
I was just about to post this one up!

It must be a scam / wind up...

I'll give the guy a call first thing tomorrow morning. ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've rang three times now and he still won't pick up so hope it's not a scam!!

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Probably a joke.

I done similar to a mate and put his mob number on the TITP facebook saying he had 2 tickets for sale. His phone was ringing off the hook LOL.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  2005 Clio 182
Its not legit a 172cup 2006 really ? Come on we should all know enough to realise that.
And even webuyanycar would take that for 500 and there skank artists lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  lots of clios.
Probably a joke.

I done similar to a mate and put his mob number on the TITP facebook saying he had 2 tickets for sale. His phone was ringing off the hook LOL.

hahahaha! mind him telling me folk were phoning him up about tickets! :lolup:

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  2005 Clio 182
Looks like a Cup to me..
Private plate also concealing the year of it, no idea why he's put 2006 though.

i mean as in 172cup 2006 sarcastic as they dont make one and there wasnt a twin exhausts in the middle so it aint a 182
hence why i would say hoax

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  megane 285 sport
Unless it was an un registered 172 and was register late in 2006. Someone on here was selling a black one a few years back and had 06 plates on.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Cup Turbo, Flamer
I thought it would be on here! Sorry lads, the car is mine, stag doo prank, I had my phone taken from me on Friday morning and I've only just hot it back! 130 texts, 120 missed calls and 34 voicemails, and still rising!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Astra GSI, 172, Golf
id be tempted to buy it but no doubt it would turn out to be stolen and it would get seized of me haha