ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saying Goodbye

Silver 182 F/F
Just like to say goodbye,i'm leaving the 182 club to take possesion of a new ST Focus.

Would like to thank everyone who in the past as helped with me my problems,that's car not personal and hope the club goes from strength to strength.

Cheers everyone
med_gallery_1765_187_420751.gif

Silver 182 F/F
Thanks pinched that picture because i don't get mine untill Monday but it's exactly the same but newer.

A lot of people on here don't seem too fond of the ST's but i can tell you there great.A grown ups hot hatch i was feeling too old in my 182:eek:

Silver 182 F/F
Good luck with the new beast :)

First few gears nothing in it between the 182 and this ,but on motorways just plant your foot down and it just keeps going,

Test drove the R32 aswell but this as more top end punch,thinks that's what i need in a car these days.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Good luck with the new car and everything mate, its a shame to see you leave the club!!!!!

Thanks pinched that picture because i don't get mine untill Monday but it's exactly the same but newer.

A lot of people on here don't seem too fond of the ST's but i can tell you there great.A grown ups hot hatch i was feeling too old in my 182:eek:
Being honest I've not been so keen on the ST, but I think that's because every one I've seen has been a in-yer-face colour. That looks rather nice in that colour, nice and subtle but purposeful. Good choice :approve:

Thought I was outgrowing hot hatch ownership too, but just couldn't face having a slow-assed, sensible, normal car (hence the Civic ;)).

Enjoy

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Stick around and have some fun mate.I sold my 182 and got a golf ,but i still post here.You'll be pushed to find a better forum tbh

ian

182 Cup Inferno
nice car! have lots of fun!

i heard today that ford are losing £1000 every time they sell a car

Leon Cupra R 225
nice car! best colour imo. good move up. though I tend to disagree with the R32 comment as these are motorway monsters!

172 Cup (track) FS
nice motor the ST - 5-pot turbo is a good egg.

I tend to disagree with the R32 comment as these are motorway monsters!

;) been driving the .:R again after the first week of owning the 172 Cup - 2 very different cars !

Silver 182 F/F
nice car! best colour imo. good move up. though I tend to disagree with the R32 comment as these are motorway monsters!

Just took them both out within twenty minutes of each other and the ST felt faster in gear,which suprised me a bit but then when i did a bit of research on the old web and the ST is that bit quicker than the R32 in gear accelaration.Both are excellent motorway cruisers.

Don't get me wrong the R32 was a lovley car but for the same spec it would have cost me 5-6k more,VW offered me 7k for the Clio Ford 9.5k, plus i compared it to a inter city 125 you know your going fast but not aware of it, just felt too safe it didn't have any fun/driver factor.But like i said that was only in a thirty minute test drive.

As father and son....
good luck with the new ST, lovely colour.

Ally , your new car comment tells a story. whats up?

Leon Cupra 300
I'm not a big fan of the ST, think its the wheels and that but it does look nice and appreciate its a decent car!

Good luck :D