ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo Rear Splitter

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

lmao @ rob! I think we need someone who says what he like and likes what he bl00dy well says!

As a serious point to in though, its so obviously just a piece of plastic, it looks like an afterthought (which of course it is), a crappy aftermarket feel were used to seeing on novas. Its hardly a tight fit against the exhaust pipe (which looks unbalanced as it should have one either side). Its supposed to be a diffuser but all this one is doing is adding weight and drag so less performance and worse fuel economy, great!

If you like it so much get a saxo and sell the clio

James to kind of answer your question more constructively ive seen a few clios with those rear diffusers on own Southend! I think they are from R&A?

Shouldnt be too hard to get to fit!

Rob i think you need to understand that modding ones car is a matter of personal taste!!

In Jamess opinion that diffuser would look good on his car - what on earth makes you think he gives a flying fnck what you think of it!?!?

Personally i wouldnt put it on my clio, BUT i chose not to say that and instead to try and help James, if thats what he wants thats what he should get!

Sometimes we should keep our opinions to ourselves - each to their own!

Im not your average reserved brit, ill say what i feel and f**k the consequences!

Im trying to help the guy out, many people will laugh and wont buy the car off him afterwards..

Ahhh that looks so bad i could cry! What is that thing pointing diagonally outwards, an elaborate towbar?

(Couldnt resist)

The rear diffuser is made by R & A and can be brought from the web site. They dont list a Clio fittment but if you contact them they do make one.

If not there is a company who advertise in Max who supply this R & A splitter for the clio and so it is a half hr job to fit.

I like the splitter but I didnt get it as every other saxo has one and i dont wanna look like a saxo now do i.

They cost £159 but if you buy a Seat front splitter for £32 and spend a morning cutting to fit it looks the nuts on the back of the clio.

Kev

BMW 320d Sport

Kevs dead right. R&A actually make them for the Clio although they havent sold a lot of them...probably for the same reason that I didnt get one and Kev didnt, and a lot of people didnt - because they are almost standard issue on any modded Saxo! Still might as well go for it if you want it, R&A will supply them directly if you email them.

http://www.ra-design.co.ukhttp://www.ra-design.co.uk