ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saw this today (Includes pictures) lol

ITB BG 182
Dare i say but i think i know the person who owns it, seen it at a meeting we had in nottingham for the cs members an he was talking like its the best thing since sliced bread, unfortunatly ive got a big mouth an told him its sh it. Also raced me off the lights an i just let him win, wish i didnt now tho as he claims he beat a 2ltr....:dead:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
been on here only few days, and you lot kill me, better than watching TV!
Got to stop talking about being a Ford man for years, and years, promise soon... as now only just got into renault all of 48hrs...lol
by what i am gathering it seems, you guys & girls prefer a standard looking clio maybe with just a few under bonnet tweeks, but standard looking??
would i be right?

1) Front splitter

2) H & R Coilovers

3) Silvervisions

4) ITG Maxogen

5) Turinis

Thats about it for the list of 'acceptable' modifications.
I've printed this off and stuck it on my wall to remind me.

Untitled-2copy-1.jpg

2010 focus Rs
SHAME ON YOU! should have kept it like the one in front of it! i am suprised the dodge viper stripes aint on tho ;)

Black Gold with cup packs
been on here only few days, and you lot kill me, better than watching TV!
Got to stop talking about being a Ford man for years, and years, promise soon... as now only just got into renault all of 48hrs...lol
by what i am gathering it seems, you guys & girls prefer a standard looking clio maybe with just a few under bonnet tweeks, but standard looking??
would i be right?

1) Front splitter

2) H & R Coilovers

3) Silvervisions

4) ITG Maxogen

5) Turinis

Thats about it for the list of 'acceptable' modifications.
If everyone was to stick by this noone would be INDIVIDUAL