ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saw this on the M4

Merc 270 CDI
Havn't been around for a while but saw this on the M4 and couldn't beleave it!!

Attachments

• DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    274.5 KB · Views: 267
Dangerous amount in that car! you can garantee the roof box is overloaded and the boot has more weight in it than it should. Of course none of that will be the cause of the blow-out when it happens :rolleyes: Some people should be aborted shortly after conception.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
if i was behind that on the motorway, and any of it fell off, i'd bend him over and fcuk him...
What an arsehole.

Merc 270 CDI
all i am goping to say is that there were 4 bikes on the back the back of the car was fully loaded. No kids in there though???

ant

yep.
lamby said:
No kids in there though???

they're in the roofbox.

you can bet if i'm doing 80 down the motorway plod would appear as if by magic yet this..............................? :rolleyes:

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
are you in a bus, i hope the pics weren't taken from your clio other wise im sending in fred with the angle grinder!

106 GTi
Bloke megs to uprade to a Meggy with a family that like lots of gear for holidays!!

tiTTy & SV650
why dont the police pull people like that? if they were in the vicinity of a ferry crossing to the continent they'd be pulled for unsafe load and searched for booze no boubt.