ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Save the date! 17th of march 2013

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I know it's still ages away but I wanted to give everyone plenty of time this year! For the big Chester meet I've got loads planned and hopefully no **** ups this year!

So now people have got time to book time of work and save up for mods or finish projects for the meet and the start of what I thinks going to be a busy time for the north west!

Sorry I've not bin online much the last few weeks everyone. Just bin silly busy at work and had a few changes! Ill be back online now!

See you all soon

Ash.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers Eddie, can't wait to see how far the BMW has got in that time! Ill have to get some prizes for non Renaults this year.

I imagine it will be well progressed by that point. Although it sounds awfully close to the time it will be getting resprayed.

Meh.. if it's not ready, you'll have to make sure your Autumn meet is just as good ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I imagine it will be well progressed by that point. Although it sounds awfully close to the time it will be getting resprayed.

Meh.. if it's not ready, you'll have to make sure your Autumn meet is just as good ;)

I was thinking that you would have done a fair bit to it by then! I can't wait to see it again dude last time I saw it I thought it was ace so by that time it'll be epic painted or not! I know if two other good projects that should be done by the meet as well.

Aww same day as The Fast Show :(

its always on the same day as something! You just need to pick what one you'd rather! I've done this meet twice now and everytime had a great time even if a few things have gone wrong and made some ace new friends! Your choice!

Awesome. Give me a shout if you need anything.

Hopefully I will have something nice by then.

will do dude! It'll be a shame to see the trophy gone but whatever comes next will surly be as cool if not better!

May take the trip from the midlands again as it was great this year. I can see it being even bigger than the last one.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
100 will be good!

How many did we get this year?

Last year I had two counts one was 98 at the garden centre then I had another count at sp and I got 104. If everyone had stayed and come at the same time I think it would have got to about 112 at one point. The year before was about 56 of the top of my head usually about 20 drop out of the list or don't turn up at the last minute.

Id like to get 100 all at once but not a big deal if we don't.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
May take the trip from the midlands again as it was great this year. I can see it being even bigger than the last one.

Hope you do make the trip up dude and hopefully a few others from your way wwill to it was good last year having dinner in the pub with you lot!

Was awesome last year so I'm all over this one!

Nice one Rhys! But how much gaffa tape will your car have on it?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Count me in! adams trying to sort out an nsx for a meet aswell so if he's back off the ship fingers crossed for this one!

A NSX that would be ace! I was looking on pistionheads at NSX in the spring! There's one or two that you see very rarely in Chester.

330i. E30 Touring.
Classic insurance, check it out.

Cheaper than Jodie Marsh shopping in Aldi.

You only do 3k a year, right? ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hope you do make the trip up dude and hopefully a few others from your way wwill to it was good last year having dinner in the pub with you lot!

Just hope I dont get into an argument with a little boy who offers me outside....although it was fuckin funny...pmsl

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
All I said was "Dude...do you come with subtitles?"

And he went nuclear...wouldnt mind...but my lad is probably same age as him!!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
A NSX that would be ace! I was looking on pistionheads at NSX in the spring! There's one or two that you see very rarely in Chester.

Yeah his uncle has one locked away in his unit, he doesnt use it but doesnt want to sell it either! we'll see what he can do

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Just hope I dont get into an argument with a little boy who offers me outside....although it was fuckin funny...pmsl

I do. f**king comedy gold!
And you'd flatten him :D

17th is awkward but I'll get the night off :D

Gimme a shout f you want a hand planning anything

keo

Clio Trophy
Will be comming, havent see you ash/ don for ages so be nice meet up again! Last year was a good day

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yay glad that people are up for this already Ill start a proper thread soon with all the info!