ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sat nav language

any one know how to change the satnav into Engliash as mine is still set in french and cannot get it to change as my french is sh*te!!!

Ive got 2 cds satnav disk and a language disk, also gota manual-but no use anyway cos has nothing on the language settings?

1 other point i would like to mention is that ive changed the std Headunit already with my kenwood, would it make a difference i put the std HU back in? any help would benefit as the dealer have no ideas as they are a bunch of monkeys!!!

Ford Fiesta

mmm, my dealer did this for me, and they are a bunch of monkeys too, they couldnt even fit a cup spoiler unlike your dealer.

I dont think it would cause a problem fitting it with your new headunit in as you need to go into settings on the sat nav, give them a ring if you are still stuck 01274736440, or if you give me a bit more detail where you are stuck I may be able to help more.

Did they give you a UK map disc or a french one? I think you go into settings go to language then it asks you to insert language disc, although havnt done it myself.

alright liam, yeah i got a europe map which they gave me and also a english cd but it keeps saying insert cd or cd invalid, might just be the cd then!! im going back up to my dealer again ( must be the 10th time since ive picked my car up 3 weeks ago) so they can get their chief engineer to look at it if not im gona get them to order me a new disk or il be on the phone to renault uk because as you said this should have been sorted out in the PDI which it obviusly hasnt.

Ford Fiesta

when you say you got a europe disc u mean UK but with some of europe on eg main roads?

yeah but not only main roads i dont think cos i was messing about with it last nite and i was getting directions to got places like barcelona, amsterdam etc prety sh*t hot i think

Ford Fiesta

mmm, the disc i got was the UK nav disc, full UK coverage, and bits of europe etc. still get directions I think to big cities. bearing in mind they are CD 700MB data dont think is enough for whole of europe, would need DVD or maybe more.