ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarfbest Saturday 2011

Clio Sport 172
so looking forword to going :) my car is no good for the Show and shine ;p as its my day to day car, but it will be my 1st clio meet. ya but got to go all by my self :(

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Still no sure if I'll be able to make it mate :(

No point entering the Show and Shine... 133,000 miles on the Fletchbus have taken their toll :(

Your car can have a Special Lifetime Achievement Award :D

A bit like actors, musicians etc get when they're past it :rasp:

Clio 200 cup
Good point :)

You also loose points for the Dodo Jiuce sticker, KTR sticker, and Renault Sport badge looking slightly off being level :rasp:

Chris loses points for his wonky stripes ;)

I can assure you those stickers are in line its just the camera angle :p.

You loose points for your swirly wirly paint :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
:approve:

What would said award be?

LOL..

Did you see we were both featured in this months Performance French Cars Tim?

Prize? Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.

Yes, saw the thread in South West section. What's on the cover of that issue and have you bought it?

I'll believe it when I see it!

It's so good that my car has been featured in Performance French Car. Has yours? :rasp:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Still no sure if I'll be able to make it mate :(

No point entering the Show and Shine... 133,000 miles on the Fletchbus have taken their toll :(

133k ? Pfffft... My bus (non RS) is on 153k :approve:

If it's there, it'll be dirty. Hasn't been cleaned since possibly November.. I don't remember the last time it was cleaned before hibernation !

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Just so anyone doesn't feel left out my Show and Shine there'll be a prize for the dirtiest car :)

I think Matt might win that one LOL

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Prize? Hmmm, I'll have to think about it.

Yes, saw the thread in South West section. What's on the cover of that issue and have you bought it?

It's so good that my car has been featured in Performance French Car. Has yours? :rasp:

KTR LY 250 Meg

133k ? Pfffft... My bus (non RS) is on 153k :approve:

If it's there, it'll be dirty. Hasn't been cleaned since possibly November.. I don't remember the last time it was cleaned before hibernation !

Jap cars go on for ever though ;)

We'll probably meet at Asda near Chandlers Ford.

Great meeting spot TBQH.

I'm keeping quiet :quiet: May put mine through the car wash Friday night. Can't be bothered after spending hours on Saturday detailing the Elf for Mini Cooper day at Beaulieu and it pi**ed down all day.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say about 10.30 or 11am then we can go the "Fletcher" route to Hayling Island.

My routes 'detours' are legendary TBQFH :cool:

I'm keeping quiet :quiet: May put mine through the car wash Friday night. Can't be bothered after spending hours on Saturday detailing the Elf for Mini Cooper day at Beaulieu and it pi**ed down all day.

Car detailing is for raving homosexuals TBH Peter ;)

Clio Sport 172

what carwash? pop in to my one about 5.15 and ill give you a hand with it mate i work in eastleigh.