ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarfbest Saturday 2011

Nimbus 197
If it's raining I prob won't be there!! As I'm only going to be able to stay for a couple of hours! Pub life sucks!! Lol! Got to be at the pub for 4!!! Grrr!

Nimbus 197
If it's raining I prob won't be there!! As I'm only going to be able to stay for a couple of hours! Pub life sucks!! Lol! Got to be at the pub for 4!!! Grrr!

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Might pop along to this for an hour or two! Anyone going from Chichester direction?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Plan for tomorrow is for everyone to meet 12pm at this location just off the A27 as you take the road down to Hayling Island.

Address is Xyratex Site, Langstone Rd, Langstone, Havant, Hampshire PO9 1SW
a0ba88cf.jpg

Then once we've all gathered together convoy down to Inn On The Beach.
Address is 97 Sea Front, Hayling Island PO11 0AS
dbbbc250.jpg

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Tim mate you cant get n there, im trying to think of somewhere else we can all meet but we definitely cant meet there the Xyratex Site that is

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Just had a word with a mate, he says we can get in there but dont expect to be there long before a security kindly ask's us to move on !