ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa's come early

2004 Clio 182 cup
Getting these this weekend. Definitely won't miss the cup seats.

Attachments

• $_3.jpg
    $_3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 161
  2004 Clio 182 cup
Haha I've just got the same ones but haven't fitted them yet. Good quality Ain't they. Can you remember what bulbs you ordered mate?

2004 Clio 182 cup
Got the seats swapped in a few hours, really happy with them really easy to fit. Just a quick question when I got the car the service and air bag light was on which has started to piss me off now. I know you can put resistors in the blocks under the seats but does anyone have any pictures of them installed. Thanks in advance will get a better picture of the seats tomorrow in proper lighting as the picture doesn't do them any justice.

Attachments

• 20161212_154623.jpg
    20161212_154623.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 66

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
You're better off getting the airbag disabled properly, especially if you're dead set on keeping it. Mine showed up on my rs tuner as being there but not active.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Actually, if yours is a Cup then the seat airbags should be disabled already. If that's the case then it could be the steering wheel if it's been changed at some point.