ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod: When Turbo met ITB

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
blew my gearbox again, so my car didnt pop a time ,but drove Ronee's naples itb'd beastie, clocked a 13.6@105 then took a few snaps to commemorate the moment!lol

IMG_9712.jpg

IMG_9710.jpg

IMG_9709.jpg

IMG_9707.jpg

IMG_9708.jpg

IMG_9725.jpg

6413_123443636599_566681599_2347849.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

IMG_9736.jpg

IMG_9733.jpg

IMG_9738.jpg

IMG_9739.jpg

IMG_9740.jpg

IMG_9743.jpg

IMG_9745.jpg

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
thats RS4 pace in a wee N/A fwd clio, good achievement!!

how much has been put into the clio

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
not the diff no, it was first gear, stripped it totally on the first launch!!lol

got it home under its own steam though, rattled the 100 miles back up the m1

Black Gold Trophy
blown gearbox? Shame! I was pretty sure it was this car that overtook me on the way to FCS this year and I really struggled to keep up! How much power is it running?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
jamie, not sure what bodies ronne runs, but its pushing around 230bhp

jack, no idea if i overtook you or not, i did a lot of overtaking on the way to fcs ;-) cars running around 268bhp and 250lb/ft at the minute, 12.8 second 1/4 mile

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm suprised your car broke Coops. Not what I expect at all. In fact I'm suprised it made it all the way there ;)

ITB'd 182...
Love how both are out and out track/drag weapons but are both realy looked after and cleaned within an inch of their live's!

Both realy are stunning!

MK1 monster
awww coops didnt realise the whoring was going this far :D

thank guys for all the nice comments its really appreciated, its been bloody hard work to get 'her majesty' to where she is now!

and yes it is the AWT fail car, but now all is well and a few more tweaks we will be in the low 13's now problems.