ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa pod Paul walker tribute day

Mk3 1.4 clio
Hey all any one going to this?? I have ordered and received my tickets. Hope to see you there.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I might try and get a ticket - it's only a 2 min drive from my house. Currently in the queue...

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Haven't seen vid as I'm not on fb but seen a pic. I can see Santa pod being very similar lots of 1.2 corsas raping it down the strip :rolleyes:

clio 172 cup
Yeah I'm going with a few lads got our tickets too

how many tickets have been sold in total any one no

Or the side road lol;) remember that grumpy shrek bloke, who spat his dummy out!

"do you think its funny? If so you can leave now"

Bellend of the year imo.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeh lol chasing that leon cupra around crying lol he's words wore because of that f**king black clio everyone thinks they can do it!

Not sure on the final numbers, but Lee told me that they sold that spare 1000 tickets in 6 minutes yesterday... I think it's going to be pretty manic!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Yeh lol chasing that leon cupra around crying lol he's words wore because of that f**king black clio everyone thinks they can do it!

LOL he will have a REAL busy day when this is on LOL
Can see it ending up like the scotland one TBH