ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod 15th Oct

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Like the sound of the SCR rywb, bit far though. Will think about it :)

There's about 3 or 4 people travelling up from Essex so you could join the convoy, we do it in style with BBQ, camping & large quantities of alcohol so it's worth the long trip ;)

182 Turbo
I'll probably be the only person there with a completely standard artic blue 182 FF so look out for me Lolz!

big boost cup
What about the 29th & 30th? A load of us fron clio16valver are going to be at the RWYB weekender at Shakespeare County Raceway ;)

I would like to get it done by then but its doubtful to say the least. Can't wait to see what it runs with the new setup

Last edited:
  SG9 Forester STi
There's about 3 or 4 people travelling up from Essex so you could join the convoy, we do it in style with BBQ, camping & large quantities of alcohol so it's worth the long trip ;)

Damn. Was just about to say sod it I'll come and then I remembered that my SE karting meet is on the 30th lol. Next time though, I'm there!

mk1 f7p turbo
ill be joining this one with paddy and the rest of the mk1 posse.
hoping to break coops's record this time round though ;)
plenty of power.. just traction being the issue..
but i can never say no to a clio full of beer !

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
ill be joining this one with paddy and the rest of the mk1 posse.
hoping to break coops's record this time round though ;)
plenty of power.. just traction being the issue..
but i can never say no to a clio full of beer !

Want me to bring some slick R888's to help with that problem? ;)

mk1 f7p turbo
please! i have a set but they are mullered..
spent soo much money on rectifying problems that have shown up whilst running in, its ridiculous !
ill be happy to put it away for the winter after shakespeare and go looking for a nice comfy 172 or something for the winter.
at least when its in the shed it cant blow up any more gearboxes !