ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Z320i

Not a Clio
so it's in between the D500 and D600 then really?

Just noticed that the D600 doesn't have 3G either

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
ViolentJ said:
so it's in between the D500 and D600 then really?

Pretty much, though it has 120mb+ on board its missing a flash and a card slot. The phone it more of a promotional tool for imode/02.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Leaving orange?

Now is a really bad time to move.

New tarrifs from tmobile on march 1st and orange on april 1st

Not a Clio
they're being gay and charging me for any decent handsets. I called them last night to see if they could help me out and was told no. They didn't seem interested in keeping me as a customer.

I can get the D600 + a better trariff than i am on now with 02 for the same as I pay each month now.

Not a Clio
thanks, just been told i need to give 30 days notice to quit with orange. Seems a bit excessive but ok!

Not a Clio
notice given and i should get my PAK code in the next few mins :)

They still couldn't do me any deals!

artic blue 182
got confused on your other thread mate thought you was leaving o2

btw once your new provider connects your number (with the pak code you give them)you will no longer be with orange,because its impossible to use the same number on 2 networks,so it wont take a month

R.I.P 182
ive got a Z320i babe, pretty nice phone actually, but as Tom said, lacks memory card slot :( But i havent run out of memory yet and ive got about 30 mins of music on it too lol..

Not a Clio
Baby D said:
ive got a Z320i babe, pretty nice phone actually, but as Tom said, lacks memory card slot :( But i havent run out of memory yet and ive got about 30 mins of music on it too lol..

Gone with the D600 in the end :) They reckon it will arrive tomorrow as well!