ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung phone ...........

lol , even the women on the phone @ o2 said " oh yeh the horrible looking calculator one, woops shouldnt really have said that sorry".

tempted by it, its only 9mm thick.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
The Samsung 1.3MP camera isn't a patch on the Sony Ericsson 2MP. If you like taking pics with your phone then I'd stay away from Samsung.

Clio 182 Cup
i work at phones4u the phone is basically the same as the d500 it reminds me of a caluculator my dad used to have. its a strange one i wouldnt have it too be fair.

SLK 350
NEED_A_CUP said:
i work at phones4u...

Aha!

Could you please tell me how Phones4u manage to turn perfectly ordinary normal people into retarded pressurising hard pitch pushy salesmen?

I went into P4U the other week just to LOOK at a D800, and explained i had no intention of buying one until my contract ends next month. But the fkwit persisted in trying to hard sell me a phone with the usual bullsh1t - in the end i just walked out, but frankly i find their sales pitch disgusting and no doubt they get many sales from continually bombarding the old or the weak with theit bs spiel.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest :)

Clio 182 Cup
ha ha!!! no its fine.....im never pushy as im a bit more business wise and have manners as well if someone doesnt want to buy i wouldnt ever force them or be pushy. My claim to fame is finishing 5th in the country for september highest sales :). Anyway i wouldnt buy any phones at the moment there are some great ones coming out tho